What if I cooled off after a 2year relationship? I think I love him for the memories and who he was back then but not for who he is now..?

Nothing is awfully wrong with him it s just that he changed a bit and in a bit of crises with identity and other stuff in life.. and it wouldn t be cool if I live him just because he is in the mess and in the middle of fixing it.. I still see his qualities I just feel unsecure about my feelings towards him. I just had a pretty big crush for a guy but I won t do anything about it because it s not worth it, since we know each other for a short period of time. I really want to fix it but this whole situation is making me sick and I feel under pressure when we go out. If I think about how this might isn t working while we are on a date he sees the look on my face and asks me what s wrong(thats why I feel presured). Also I think I am scared of beeing alone because I got used to attention and having someone who will always listen to me. But I don t think that s why I stayed in this relationship. I am giving us time to fix this but I feel bad all the time and I just want it to stop. What do you think?

• Brian

This sounds like a great beginning to a daytime drama show! Find someone new and eliminate the drama in your life. He's not a complete person and he may never be if you mother him too much. You'd be doing him the best favor you can by setting him free so he can focus on himself.

Call it a day. You are fooling both him and yourself. Sure it's scary to think of being alone again for a while, but it's not a bad thing to learn to be able to do it. Better than hanging in a relationship that's all but dead. And not fair to him.