Did anyone else take Introduction to Physical Science in the 8th grade? Did you hate it? Was it really really hard for you too?

• 1 year ago

I took it in the 11th grade almost 50 years ago. I think I got an A or A-. No, I did not hate it.

I survived graduate school. I actually went back to graduate school after dropping out. I am brain damaged.

• Squid
    1 year ago

Science can be a lot of fun with all the experiments and making things explode or smashing things up on purpose to see how they break.

It really depends on the teacher though. If you want a good answer, you should talk to someone that had this class with this teacher last year.

• 1 year ago

You ain't seen nothing yet! Try taking this stuff on a college level: it will make your brain explode.

And that is why scientists and engineers make more money than poets or historians.