? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 year ago

Has Trump heard of Jeremy Corbyn or Jeremy Hunt who are condemning him?

• 1 year ago

Yes he has, and you know what.. rumpy trumpy doesnt give one rats **** hahahah they are little political people while he is a giant who takes no prisoners when it comes to dealing with people unlike the terrosit sympathising git corbyn or the whimpy washout Hunt.

1 year ago

He has heard enough to decline Corbyn’s begging to meet him, after the grandstanding of refusing to go to the banquet ( embarrassed as he only had an anorak to wear), he knew enough to know Corbyn was an anti semite and friends to terrorists.

As for hunt, probably in his government role.

• Biff
    1 year ago

Trump has heard of Sadiq Khan and he's only the Mayor of London. The ignorant dotard regularly trawls right-wing and far-right sources for fake news about Khan to twitter-rant about him. It might have something to do with Khan being a Muslim. He must have heard of the two Jeremys.

• gerald
    1 year ago

he hasn't heard of this lot on here do you think they matter either that's it 2019 that's where we are who gives a fu**

• 1 year ago

He's heard of Corbyn. When he recewntly visitied the UK, he refused to meet with Corbyn.

• 1 year ago

Check his tweets. I won't.

• 1 year ago

Probably not, he doesn't seem to keep up with current events or have much knowledge of history.

He seems muddled about who Al Qaeda are, or were, and how to pronounce it according to today's papers,

• 1 year ago

I have no idea although didn't he refuse to have a meeting with Corbyn during his State Visit? That might suggest he knows 'about' him He's probably forgotten now!!

• 1 year ago

Jeremy Hunt met Donald at the airport when Donald visited the UK in his role as Foreign Secretary and Boris Johnson is a former Foreign Secretary who I assume would have dealt with Donald.

EDIT I regret I slightly misread this question.

1 year ago

Pro-Israeli Trump has heard enough of Corbyn to decline to meet him on his recent State Visit. I doubt he cares what either Jeremy thinks of him, and he is not alone in that.