What happens to other beneficiaries if one beneficiary is not signifying their approval to finalize the inheritance?

There are 3 beneficiaries to get inheritance after my mums death 11 months ago, (Her 2 daughters and her brother) everything to to with the inheritance had been finalized and needed to sign to claim it 1 and a half months ago, but 2 of the beneficiaries can not get inheritance because one of the beneficiaries has... show more There are 3 beneficiaries to get inheritance after my mums death 11 months ago, (Her 2 daughters and her brother) everything to to with the inheritance had been finalized and needed to sign to claim it 1 and a half months ago, but 2 of the beneficiaries can not get inheritance because one of the beneficiaries has not signed. (From England, United Kingdom)