1
1 asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

You can't drive around anonymously so do you agree in principal with stopping people walking round aonymously?

• James

No no, not stopping us walking around aonymously, please! My aonymicity is my treasured possession!

• Mike

You can drive around anonymously. The license plates on the car indicate who owns it but not who is driving it. The police need an articulable reason in order to stop you.

The principle of not stopping people can only be maintained while the rule of law exists on the streets and people feel safe and not continually hard-done by. With savages involved in gang warfare, a recreational drugs epidemic in full swing, paedophiles roaming free, and jhiad war declared on the West by muslims then the ability to Stop and Search is vital to holding society together. And all the more so as a result of lack of investment in the Police, and increasing numbers of Politically Correct judges who think commonsense is somehow inappropriate.

At first I thought the asker was referring to members posting anonymously, then I realise he means women wearing the veil. I dont agree with it at all,it should be banned like in some European countries.

• 1

In fact Tunisia has now banned it!

pedestrians need number plates

• griggle

And walking license. Plus liability insurance.

No. Too much technology out there to keep track of people. No one needs to know where I'm going or what I'm doing unless I'm breaking a law.

Source(s): Gun toting cowboy across the pond
    • griggle

Not Rambo, just a gun toting cowboy.

I don't see why some people object to ID cards, they'd come in very useful a lot of the time. It was the right wingers who put a stop to that when they were thinking about introducing them, something about it being a country free for criminals to walk around with impunity.

I actually have an ID card, which uses my NHS number. They were still going after the Second World War in the early fifties.

It would make sense to use the NHS number actually, so that health tourists would be easy to spot. Though why we have a different NI number and a different passport number is a mystery. Might as well just be chipped when we are born with one number.

• Jack H

I carry one every day, no problem...

I agree totally.

That means hoodies and Muslims wearing burkas should be banned. They did it in France and if the REMOAMERS wish to stay in the EU and abide by its laws, then Britain should ban them too.

After all, I have to remove my motorcycle helmet if I enter a bank so why can someone be allowed to wear a burka in the same bank?

Isn't that discrimination?

• Open faced helmets are dangerous as any rider who has come off their bike and been saved by a full face helmet knows.