03 - is incorrect because you are asking for two things that are preferred but there are only two things in the list. What if I had a list of numbers
and I asked you, "Which two numbers in that list are the largest?"
So, it should read *something like*
- Which do you prefer, farm or city?
Now: "farm or city" is pretty...oddly specific. You might want to change that to more general terms, such as
- Which do you prefer, the country or the city?
- Which do you prefer, country life or city life?
- Which do you prefer, rural life or urban life?
04 - If you are speaking of a military "company", it should read
- The company will pass over the bridge.
- The company will cross the bridge.
05 - the first sentence is awkward. I would redo the thing entirely. Example:
- If you don't leave home until six o'clock you will be late for work.
The others are correct.