My mother wont let me get married because they think I can't clean good enough?

I have a strange problem. My mother has an obsession with cleaning, kind of like OCD. I want to be able to leave home and get married when I'm 20 but my mother's only excuse is that im not a good enough cleaner. Now I wouldn't say I'm as clean as her but i most certainly keep things clean and tidy.... show more I have a strange problem. My mother has an obsession with cleaning, kind of like OCD. I want to be able to leave home and get married when I'm 20 but my mother's only excuse is that im not a good enough cleaner. Now I wouldn't say I'm as clean as her but i most certainly keep things clean and tidy. I believe she has a fear of me growing up and leaving home. I am working full time and plan to move out soon. But whenever I talk about it she is get angry and say that I'm not good enough to leave her.