Big boobs problem?

Im 14 years old and i have huge boobies, they are not pretty or hot, they are huge, and sloppy, and i don’t know why i have them, but my big sister have double the size i have, and my mom has tiny boobs, iv’e been trying to work out to see if they woukd get smaller but no, they won’t, i feel fat because of them,... show more Im 14 years old and i have huge boobies, they are not pretty or hot, they are huge, and sloppy, and i don’t know why i have them, but my big sister have double the size i have, and my mom has tiny boobs, iv’e been trying to work out to see if they woukd get smaller but no, they won’t, i feel fat because of them, and if i use a sport bra they just hang
I want to get rid if them but i don’t know how,
I can’t wear shirts i want to wear and i just look stupid, girls in my class thinks im faking them, like putting paper inside my bra or something, but the last thing i want is big boobs, and suggestions on how to get them smaller?