My partner keeps mentioning he wants to move abroad one day. I don't want the same.?

Me and my partner have been together for five years. We're young, both 24 years old. He doesn't have a lot of family and the family he does have he doesn't get on with very well so he would have no regrets about leaving his life here in the UK and moving abroad somewhere. I, however, am different. I... show more Me and my partner have been together for five years. We're young, both 24 years old. He doesn't have a lot of family and the family he does have he doesn't get on with very well so he would have no regrets about leaving his life here in the UK and moving abroad somewhere.

I, however, am different. I have a lot of family here who I am really close with. I don't like the idea of leaving them behind completely and starting a new life abroad. I'm happy with my life here - good job, family, friends and can travel abroad whenever I like. I don't have to move though.

He's said that he wants to leave the UK permanently one day and said "it'll be in the next 10 years or so" and I feel like he's being selfish? I feel like he's putting a time limit on our relationship and that I should prepare myself for us to break up one day because we both want different things.

I don't want to force him to stay here with me but I also don't want to be guilt tripped into leaving my life here behind.

Advice?