Lee
Lee asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

Poll: Are you going to storm Area 51?

Cya there. ;)

No. But I recommend that people not do such a thing.

This is because we need our internet idoits to be safe and alive. We want our internet idoits around to continue to entertain us. If they go to area 51 and get slaughtered, who is going to entertain us anymore? We will have to wait for the next generation of stupid people to come along, and we don't want to be left with a bunch of serious toms, patronizing us with their serious and boring leftist social issue protests.

Area 51 is probably just some stupid thing anyhow, something to do with Walmart, you know really boning things.

No that's a bad idea lol. Plus its an internet trend/meme doubt it will become a thing

Are you crazy? If I fly all the way over there they'll only end up dissecting me.

I would like to watch.

no, its probably too far away frorn rne

no.....and neither will anyone else

No, I'm not hun.

Been there done that had the anal probe to prove it...

• mokrie

NO. Anyone that tries to storm a military base will be shot dead. This was supposed to only be a joke and click bait. Only a fool would really attempt it.

Been there, done that and got the T shirt.

Peter Chao can reach Area 51 without a scratch