Coworker keeps going on about her rolls of fat and it's irritating me?

She does this every day and has done for the past 2 years. I sit next to her. I'm a UK size 6-8 and she's a UK size 16. She will not do a thing to diet either even though I've given her hints.

• Pat
    Favorite Answer

When she talks about other subjects, be very attentive, laugh at her jokes, hang on her words, etc. When she talks about her fat rolls, immediately withdraw your attention. This may mean interrupting to say you need to go to the powder room, or yawning, or having a coughing fit, or blowing your nose, or interrupting to change the subject, or daydreaming out the window until she says "you're not listening to me" so say you're sorry and would she repeat it please, and when she does, once again withdraw your attention. There's really a kazillion ways to withdraw your attention, so vary what you do, be creative, be a good actor/actress, and stick with it. The end result will be that she will stop talking with you about that, she'll continue to be friendly toward you, and she'll never even realize you've trained her not to do it. No fighting, no fuss, no hurt feelings, just the change you want. It works. Years ago I trained my mother to stop nagging me this way.

Huh........................

• Marla

Just tell her she is beginning to annoy you by complaining about her being fat and not doing anything about it.

Tell her you don’t want to hear about it.

And so wtf is your question?

You didn't ask a question. Can't answer a non question. Ha! Your comment was deleted! Stupidhead!

Take her fat *** to the gym then lmao

Just ignore her. She doesn't want to lose weight and feels jealous of your figure.

I just don't care, she does not bother me, YOU DO.

Ask her if she wants an extra doughnut for lunch