My bird just passed away and I can't stop crying?
He passed around 1:20 am and I just have been balling my eyes out I understand that it's normal but I just miss him so much and I wish that this was a nightmare.
My apologies about spelling the word "Bawling" wrong it was late and I was very sad.
- rickLv 74 months agoBest answer
I'm sorry. Birds are better companions than people, and are important members of our family.
- DeLayneLv 44 months ago
Bye bye birdie!
- THE BANNIBAL ONELv 74 months ago
That's too sad.
You can get another bird to replace it.
- cc keatonLv 64 months ago
No matter what species we are or what species you've lost, You know that the pain is as real as losing a close friend.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous4 months ago
Yeah it’s “bawling”.
Hope this helps.
- Mars MissionLv 74 months ago
Very saddened to hear of your bird passing.
Please share with a parent thanks.
Very Best Wishes
Source:) Study Informal