Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 5 months ago

A year ago my wife locked me in the bedroom overnight twice why do you think she did this.?

My friend said she probably cheated on me but he’s really paranoid at times and a divorce: I did notice in the morning she was wearing a short black dress I had never seen before and when I asked if she went out she didn’t reply: to give some context the first night I was giving her a foot massage and she then asked what I was doing and went to bed: in India I guess it’s taboo to do things like this.

When I asked why the first time she said she was scared of me’

So second time she said it was locked by of her slamming the door. I would of woke up no.

Favorite Answer

What kind of phyco will lock u into a bathroom? Thats kidnap lol

• K M

You should check the panties she was wearing to see if there is some evidence in the crotch panel that she had fun without you. If she did, you should seriously think about what you can do to be a better husband for her. A wife doesn't just do that if she's in a happy relationship.

• Z

Nothing about what you are saying makes sense, too much information is being left out in your narrative, so it's hard to give an objective view of what's really going on with you and your wife. Are you saying that you kept banging on the door and she didn't hear you or simply refused to open the door? Are you saying that NOTHING happened between the two of you to precipitate the incident? And if it happened a year ago, why the suspicions NOW?

me think there was hanky panky

I don't understand this question

she locked you IN the bedroom? your bedroom locks are on the outside?