Which of the two minor parties (Democrat’s and Republicans) has a bettter chance of winning national office? And why? Homework question :(?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • JuanB
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

It's a awkward time on a couple of levels to ask such a question. Basically the Republican Idiot is President with the Republican nobody as Vice President. Meanwhile the Democrats still need to choose their Idiot and nobody. You can compare when one side doesn't have a leader yet?

However, I would then argue in a school essay that the ball is in the Democrats hands to make or break their chances. The opportunity to choose the winning team that goes on to win. Their problem is so many Democrats don't like the idiot that over 20 want the Democratic Leadership position and that gives so many choices that the chance they chose wrong increases.

• 4 months ago

Minor? Stay in school. #COMMENT: Because I have insomnia; and you need to do your own homework. There is no right or wrong answer. The teacher just wants you to develop a theory and back it up logically.

• Ash4 months agoReport

BRUH it was a typo I’m SORRY. Okay actually, why do you have to take the time to answer this question just to say that damn :(

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.