Which cookware is best for healthy cooking?

It is the ingredients that matter, not necessarily the cookware.

I could add pasta, tons of cheese and sausage in my lasagna baking dish.

Using that same baking dish, I can make:

A pasta lasagna with low fat cheese, with layers of zucchini, tomatoes, garlic, roasted red peppers, onion slices, summer squash and garlic.

The veggie lasagna would always be the healthier meal.

I am going with cast iron--because even if you are bad and don't season your pans--you will get extra iron in your diet....non-stick are probably the least healthy because they shed toxic chemicals into your food.

it is not the cookware that determines if the food that is cooked in it is "healthy" or not

It is what you are cooking that determines how "healthful" it is.

You can cook a high fat low fiber Pasta dish, lots of cheese, bacon, egg based sauce in a stainless steel pot. In the same pot you could make a low fat high fiber, veggie lentil soup.Same pot different ingredients.

Personally I like stainless steel, I have cast iron, high carbon steel and enameled cast iron for most of my cooking I also have 2 frying pans that are "non stick" that I use rarely for eggs. I consider "non stick" pans disposable as soon as they get a scratch I discard them

any cookware is healthy. You aren't eating the kettles.

Any type of cookware can be healthy or unhealthy. It depends on what you are putting in the cookware. Nonstick pans require less fat to prevent sticking, but they still require some.