Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 5 months ago

I have 3 tattoos but my dad only has one tattoo. Shouldn’t the alpha male have more tattoos than his son and not vice versa?

Favorite Answer

Smart people don't have tats at all.

yes, yes he should

• patty

is that why u get tattoos

• Bill

real alpha males don't need tatoos

ONly make believe alpha males need someform of reassurance that they are actually alpha males

I used to work with a laser, a 70 watt Q-switched ND/YAG steered-beam engraving machine. I put serial numbers, corporate logos, part numbers, etc. on machined parts. In those days most of the people I met and talked to during the day were deliverymen and truck drivers. When they asked about the laser I'd show them how it worked (it was neat to watch!) And then they'd ask me 'Is this the kind of laser that removes tattoos?' I swear, almost every single one asked me that!

Actually ND/YAG lasers were used to remove tattoos but I didn't know how. I had a comeback. "No, but if you like I can cut your arm off."

I don't know anyone older than 40 who has tattoos who doesn't wish he could get rid of them.

my brother has like 10 tattoos. he's the alpha male. bow down to him.