Should I be offended by this?

I was just reading a meme to my brother, it was alternate names for *** n go. I said things like shoot n scoot, ejaculate and evacuate. We both thought it was funny, but my dad overheard. He asked me what I was reading and I told him as he had seen that meme before and thought it was funny. He suddenly started... show more I was just reading a meme to my brother, it was alternate names for *** n go. I said things like shoot n scoot, ejaculate and evacuate. We both thought it was funny, but my dad overheard. He asked me what I was reading and I told him as he had seen that meme before and thought it was funny. He suddenly started telling me I was better than that and asked me why I was reading garbage. He said I have nothing better to do than read garbage and I'm not productive. I asked him why he has a problem with it and why it's trash and he just said "you know why". I honestly didn't know, and asked him if it was because it was inappropriate. He said yes, I shouldn't be reading that and he'll take away my phone and computer if I'm going to be looking at that. I'm 15 btw, he knows I've seen things worse and he's never had a problem with it. He also denied having seen that meme before. He was constantly telling me I'm better than this, I have nothing better to do than look at trash and made me feel stupid by telling me I know why it's trash. I am offended by this, I'm angry at him and I won't be friendly with him tomorrow morning. Is this reasonable?
3 answers 3