Ben asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Why do women accuse men of lying when they tell them details of their life that are more interesting than them?

What's so hard to believe about me being a member of the UFF? I live in Belfast and I'm a loyalist, why wouldn't I be a member of the UFF?

Favorite Answer

They probably just don't want to believe they're talking to a terrorist.

So you boasted about your political connections in fascist circles, and she didn't believe you?

Well, _I_do. You babble this fascist crap all the time (literally fascist, NOT just a political insult word, like, the real thing, the ACTUAL term!) and even if you're lying about your connections, you're almost certainly telling the truth about your sympathies.

So much so, in fact, that if someone kills you, I would be inclined to take up a collection to cover their lawyer bills, or try to lobby the judge for leniency.

Do you know what UFF is? It is an acronym for a word Yahoo does not permit. A sound that has mixed emotions of describing someone or something so Fantastically positive that you cannot explain it in a couple sentences and must be experienced to understand or believe.

In this context "women" means ALL WOMEN, and your statement simply is not true. If ALL women accuse you of lying, I'd suspect that the problem is you.