Why is the mirror in my life so evil?

I once heard a quote that said that life is like a mirror blah blah blah and the mirror in my life is so evil because it shows me a 1. Hate 2. Silence 3. Criticism 4. Lies and many other ways people and the world treat me.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

Your mirror shows you the true you. What are you looking for?

• Joe
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Wow. That was dark and fascinating. I can write a whole short story just around your sentence. Better yet, I don't want to steal it from you. Sit down and start writing. You may be surprised how good a story you can create.

• 6 months ago

Life..not a mirror..that idea = verbal `click-bait` emotional pzychobabble from an attention-zeeker..

We each know our own failingz.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

A mirror doesn't have feelings, it only reflects what stands before it. The hate, silence, criticism and lies come from your mind, not the mirror.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

Karma and hypocrisy. Even if somebody doesn't lie intentionally we'd likely all lied, we all have the need to hate, we all feel the need to be the critic. We may subject people to something only to eventually be subjected to it ourselves. What we see as evil in others we may see as evil in ourselves as well.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.