How come Asian people never give you enough food?

So I go to this place where they give a cheesesteak fries and a soda for $10.99

Usually when the black people there make it they put so much meat in the sub you can't even close it. But when the little Asian girl makes my sub, she give you one big scoop of meat and that's it.

Is this because Asians are so small and they dont eat that much?

My girlfriend is Cambodian and her family always make tons of food. They are always trying to fatten me up because they think I am skinny. In China they are similar. I am always having Chinese try to feed me.

Because they are tight and secondly coming from a third world they cannot get used to being in the first world where no one starves

I don't get pint of scotch for $2,

while i get pint of beer for $2.

why the bar tender is miserly?

By Asian standards, food of that amount is plentiful. By American standards, that is a small portion...an appetizer basically.

Asian? Whereabouts in Asia is she from? Israel? Iran? Iraq? India? Indonesia? or perhaps Turkey, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Thailand or Timor Leste? maybe Syria, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, South Korea or Singapore or one of the other 33 Asian countries? You cannot make generalised statements about Asians, they are far too diverse with thousands of languages and cultures.

Eight of the ten tallest people in the world are Asians. They are not particularly small.

• gracieeee5 months agoReport

Most of those places are in the Middle East and not Asia you dumbaśs.

Yeah the food portion is Asia is a bit smaller than in the west but its because the foods are expensive in Asia, they can't give you a lot of meat except if you pay more, maybe they bring that habit,. But a lot of Asians eat a lot too like the food reviewer Strictly Dumpling in YouTube who eat like crazy in the buffet, probably you just got bad luck, don't come there again or maybe the meat is the high quality one so she needed to reduce the portion.