Is this Neil Lane Bridal set a good buy?

My brother is currently showing for an engagement ring for his (hopefully) bride to be. He found a set that he loves and is wondering if it is a good buy. The set is 1 7/8 carat tw with a 1 carat radiant cut center stone. The clarity is an SI2 with some of the smaller stones being an I1. The color is I and the... show more My brother is currently showing for an engagement ring for his (hopefully) bride to be. He found a set that he loves and is wondering if it is a good buy. The set is 1 7/8 carat tw with a 1 carat radiant cut center stone. The clarity is an SI2 with some of the smaller stones being an I1. The color is I and the price of the ring is $3,600. Do you all think this is a fair price? It is a princess cut halo diamond ring. Thanks!
Update: Sorry, not a princess cut. It is a radiant cut.
Update 2: Yes, he's asked her what she wants and she likes the ring. He's just trying to do more research to see if he's getting a fair price.