Hey now R&P- Is there a song both yourself and your partner (past or present) really enjoy hearing together?

• vtd288

Hi Livin"

One favorite is this Richard Thompson song, especially live. We were at this show at World Cafe Live last year for WXPN's Free at Noon show.

"1952 Vincent Black Lightning"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhucDJlCgYU

Youtube thumbnail

• Hi VTD. What a cool little song. Checked out the original as well, really has a motion about it to suite the subject. Thanks for sharing mate. Hey- can you be seen in the audience? ha!

• Jim

Paradise by the Dashboard Light. We even sing it together, especially when we hear it in the car.

• Binks

Hey Livin',

I remember one of my girlfriends asked me what kind of music I liked, so I played her the song "Metropolis" by the Church. It was one of their almost hits back in their day (like 1991). She said she liked it, and one day I found a brand new copy of the CD "Gold Afternoon Fix" in her car. She played that song when we drove for weeks. I was thinking that if I don't post the link, the post won't disappear.

The Church - Metropolis

• Hi Binks! What a sweet little story. It's a nice song too, very mysterious. Thanks for sharing.

• Hi Wire, without any context one wonders if you and your partner met at a limbo dance festival? No seriously, I don't mean to make light, that just popped into my head. What a cool little tune.

• Maggie

Hi Livin'...

It's hard to say as we both have similar tastes, but he prefers more heavier stuff. We both love Metallica and this is our favourite song by them..

https://youtu.be/tAGnKpE4NCI

Youtube thumbnail

• Hi Maggie. Hey great choice. Interestingly, my wife and I also find common ground on this song. Thank you for sharing!

Aloha Livin'!

We both love Guns n' Roses. We finally caught a live show in December of last year (the real thing, with Axl, Slash and Duff). Her favorite song is November Rain...and I enjoy listening to it with her.

G'day m8!

Wild Orchid - Love Theme (OST)

I'd link it but I lost my mouse today