What's the better option for a 23 year old. GED or HS diploma??

What would be the better option for a 23 year old who works full time, a GED or HS diploma?? I've taken 3/4 of the GED tests, but cannot for the life of me, pass the Math GED since I've ALWAYS had trouble in math. I passed the other 3 GED tests in 2014, and it's now 2019, and I can't even count how... show more What would be the better option for a 23 year old who works full time, a GED or HS diploma??
I've taken 3/4 of the GED tests, but cannot for the life of me, pass the Math GED since I've ALWAYS had trouble in math. I passed the other 3 GED tests in 2014, and it's now 2019, and I can't even count how many times I've failed the math GED.
My issue is, I live in a tiny tiny town, with little to no resources. We have a GED program, but it's not consistent and at awkward times that conflict with my work schedule.
I've recently discovered we have an Adult education program, where adults can earn an actual HS diploma. However, it's during the day, and is pretty lengthy(like a year long). It would also conflict with work hours, and I'd almost certainly have to quit my job.
So what do you think is the best option???
I'm feeling kind of down, because I feel like I've waited so long, to the point where I'll never have the time to go and do either one of them because of work.