I feel numbness in my left shoulder, hand and foot?

3 days ago I had a lipoma removal in my upper left back. The procedure went great and my scar is healing well however, since the procedure I can barely feel my left foot, shoulder and my left hand. If I hold a cup in my left hand I will drop it. I had General Anesthesia during my procedure. Will I start feeling my... show more 3 days ago I had a lipoma removal in my upper left back. The procedure went great and my scar is healing well however, since the procedure I can barely feel my left foot, shoulder and my left hand. If I hold a cup in my left hand I will drop it. I had General Anesthesia during my procedure. Will I start feeling my hand and leg soon or is it possible that I had some damages done during the procedure?

Not sure if this is relavent but I’m a female in my mid 30s. I have sever anxiety. After I woke up from the anesthesia I had an anxiety attack.

Thank you for your answers.