Im a new pc gamer, what games should i play.?

so i quit consoles due to being bored of all the games especially online shooters,need a new start as was extremely addicted to gamer score and that would control all of my time and fun like i would make myself play a **** game just for achievements rather than having fun so hopefully moving from console to pc will help have fun again :)

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Pong, Space Invaders and Pong

• 4 months ago

• 4 months ago

Feed the beast mod with Minecraft it is great and will change ur perception of Minecraft

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

realistic ones....................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

lil pump simulator

• Raditz
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

You bored of console games due to "too many online shooters", yet you choose to go to PC...? Am I missing something here?

Do you realize that 90% of PC games were also available at consoles? And the popular PC games nowadays is also "online shooters", which is no different than consoles (PUBG, Apex, Fortnite, CS: GO, Overwatch). You really need to broaden your game knowledge, since there's LOTS of console games that aren't "online shooters".

Try play JRPGs like Dragon Quest XI, or Persona 5; console-exclusive games like God of War, Spider-Man, Horizon: Zero Dawn, or Days Gone (PS4); hardcore action games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Nioh, or Sekiro. Hell, even RDR 2 is currently only available on consoles.

• 4 months ago

I don't know what games to reccomend but I do reccomend that you check for games on GameJolt and Steam. There's a lot of fan-made and indie games on GameJolt that are just as good.

• 4 months ago

First up, it seems that you need to expand into other genres more than changing platforms as you mentioned that you're a bit shooter-heavy in your game library.

Second, you're not going to get away from achievement whoring... that exists to some degree on PC with Steam & uPlay, but PC players generally aren't as concerned about your achievement counts or your Steam Level (which can effectively be bought, especially with some of the event badges having no crafting limits). Even with Windows 10, your XBox Gamerscore will follow you when playing the PC versions those games.

With that said, you can pretty much play most non-console exclusives on PC (so no Mario, Zelda, Halo or Uncharted... to name a few) with some extra flexability on controls, since you can use Keyboard + Mouse OR a controller... or some combination of input devices that PC & the games support. While I don't know exactly what you prefer, here's a good cross-section of games to consider trying out.

On the "Free to Play" (or "Free to Start" being the better term)...

* Spiral Knights

* Puzzle Pirates

* Realm of the Mad God

* StarBreak

* Pinball FX 3

* Path of Exile

For more paid titles (in no particular order)...

* Terraria / Starbound

* GTA V

* Slime Rancher

* Dragon Quest XI

* Final Fantasy series (III - XV)

* Myst series

* Torchlight / II

* Dark Souls series

* South Park: Stick of Truth / Fracture But Whole

* Diablo series

* "Pen & Paper" series (Knights 1, Knights 2 & Galaxy)

* Papers, Please

* Return of the Obra Dinn

* Undertale

* One Shot

* Zero Escape series (999, Virtue's Last Reward & Zero Time Dilemma)

* Trucking Simulator series (European, European 2, American)

* Cities Skylines

* Project Cars / 2

* Stardew Valley

This isn't an exhaustive list (as I'm going over about 1700+ titles in my own PC game library to pull out the big hits), but I hope this serves as a starting point for you.

• 4 months ago

Where to begin... if I were you, I would get Fallout 3, NV, and 4, as well as Oblivion and Skyrim. Not sure if you have played them before, but with so many mods out for them, you could play them for the next decade and still have plenty of moded content to mess around with.

• 4 months ago

whatever garnes you want to play

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.