I deleted the TXT record in the DNS records, how do I get it back or what do I do? (WIX)?

Hi! So I am working on my new website, and I am trying to use the Google Search Console tool. I needed to verify the ownership of my domain, and copy and paste the link they gave me into the TXT record in the DNS configuration. When doing this, I accidentately clicked something and deleted the TXT record that was... show more Hi! So I am working on my new website, and I am trying to use the Google Search Console tool. I needed to verify the ownership of my domain, and copy and paste the link they gave me into the TXT record in the DNS configuration. When doing this, I accidentately clicked something and deleted the TXT record that was already there. How do I get this "default" back, is it important? I am new to this, so thank you in advance. Also, the verification on Google isn't working, but I don't know if that's because of what I did or it does say that the verification can take up to a day, but I will attach the error it is showing anyway.
0