Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 4 months ago

What do I do with this information?

Hi, I am a secondary teacher from Kent and I teach students aged 11-16 maths. Now I always hear rumours about one of my female year 10 students let’s call her Katie. Now Katie is very chatty and gets in a lot of trouble at school. She gets along with the boys like a house on fire and messes around with them in all her classes. It’s an ongoing issue however I always hear rumours about her s*x life. As a teacher (especially a male teacher) I don’t particularly take an interest in my students s*x life as it doesn’t concern me and I don’t tend to think about it. Today Katie gave a boy a handjob in my class. Now I don’t know what to do, she is very close to being kicked out and I really do warm to her so me telling senior members of staff would get her excluded. Do I chat with her? Or pretend I never saw it. I’m very shocked and didnt know what to do, I moved the boy away and she didn’t even look embarrassed, she asked to wash her hands which she did and the whole class knew and was laughing. And a boy made the comment while she was gone “it’s nothing she hasn’t done before”. She’s only 15 and I don’t know I just feel so bad for her. What do I do? Thank you

I'm afraid Sting already wrote that as song lyrics and what you're posting here could be construed as copyright infringement.

You submit your RESIGNATION. Anyone that doesn't KNOW how to report whatever it is through proper channels has ZERO business teaching anything.

On the other hand 13 year old trolls can't resign.

Put it in your fantasy file with your other stories.

• James

a real teacher already knows the answer