Puppy with kidney and liver failure?

So I’m an ethical breeder, I test all my dogs and puppies before sending them off to their new homes. I recently had a littler of 8 beautiful Siberian husky pups. All have went to new approved homes. But recently a buyer messaged me about their puppy who has liver and kidney failure.. I had all puppies given age... show more So I’m an ethical breeder, I test all my dogs and puppies before sending them off to their new homes. I recently had a littler of 8 beautiful Siberian husky pups. All have went to new approved homes. But recently a buyer messaged me about their puppy who has liver and kidney failure.. I had all puppies given age appropriate deworming and vaccines and examined not once but 3 times by my vet before sending them off. The puppy should now be 3 months old and this is what buyer has told me:
Just today. She wasn’t pooping properly. Her poop was liquid since we had gotten her. So we had some tests done. The first one was for worms and she came back negative on that. But did a blood test and she came back positive for liver and or kidney failure.

I then replied that if anything does happen she is entitled to a replacement puppy of similar value.she also has stated:
Well the vet said that they wanna do more tests and examine her more to see if there is a possible alternative to keep her alive and happy. I’m trying to make it through work cause they just dropped the bomb on me during my last break.

I feel like the worst person ever because of this..I wish I would have known about this before sending the puppy off so I could’ve prevented breaking my buyers heart.
What should i do about this? I had both parents tested for diseases such as PRA, CD, DM-WT/WT, I also had their ofa hips and eyes - both scored excellent!
I also must add I require a spay contract to spay before 7 months.