Stop all ads and pop ups from my computer?

Update:

please stop ALL ads popping up in my computer.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Try Wipersoft, is is very lightweight and super effective software. You don't need to buy it, you can scan your computer for free and see if there is a malware. https://reviewedbypro.com/wipersoft/

• 5 months ago

Norton ad block will stop ads on YouTube idk if it’ll work on a computer I haven’t tried that yet.

• 5 months ago

Download MalwareBytes and make a full scan Then after that download and install a Anti Virus program e.g. a Free AntiVirus can be AVG.

Now after that make sure you have Ad Blocker Plus in your browsers plugin as this will prevent ads from popping up. However make sure you make a scan with MalwareBytes and AVG because it could be Adware or Bloatware causing this issue or other viruses.

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Google for Ad-Block, it eliminates all ads.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • keerok
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Install the Ad Block Plus add-on to your browser.

• Enigma
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Have you tried an ad blocker? What software have you installed recently? If freeware they sometime add adware to help pay for the program and there's not much you can do about that. As for a browser ad block extension there are a few free ones you can get like Adblock Plus,uBlock Origin,Adblock Adguard and Ghostery. These are available for both the Firefox and Chrome browsers.

• Dave
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Your device is infected with malware. Get a copy of Malwarebytes (www.malwarebytes.org) and run the free scan. That should clean it out.

• 5 months ago

get AdBlock in ur web browser

scan ur computer with Malwarebytes

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.