Would a car insurance company send someone to spy on me and film me after an accident?

I was hit in a head on collision that was unavoidable. A woman lost control of her vehicle on the highway, hit a guard rail and was propelled into oncoming traffic and she hit me. I was driving the speed limit, in my lane, minding my own business and then I got hit head on by her car. I couldnt get out of the way... show more I was hit in a head on collision that was unavoidable. A woman lost control of her vehicle on the highway, hit a guard rail and was propelled into oncoming traffic and she hit me.
I was driving the speed limit, in my lane, minding my own business and then I got hit head on by her car. I couldnt get out of the way because cars were all moving to the right to avoid getting hit and there was no where for me to go and it happened so quick, she was going to hit someone and that was me.
I have a bad arm injury as a result and told my doctor I have a hard time with groceries and pushing a shopping cart.
2 weeks ago a man was filming me with his phone in the grocery store, I was creeped out and quickly moved away from him to another part of the store.
Then when I got outside to the parking lot I saw this same guy sitting in a truck parked behind my car and he was filming me walking to my car, unloading my groceries, putting my cart back and then walking to my car. He even kept filming me sitting in my car, I could see him in my rearview mirror.
It looked like he was filming me with a cell phone.

Was this just a creep or would the car insurance company go so low as to have someone stalk me like this?

I'm still working btw
Update: I also wanted to add that I don't leave my house except to go to work, go grocery shopping or go to physical therapy/pharmacy/doctor appointments. They can't seriously expect that I just won't go grocery shopping, push a cart or unload groceries. I don't have an assistant to do this for me. I think... show more I also wanted to add that I don't leave my house except to go to work, go grocery shopping or go to physical therapy/pharmacy/doctor appointments. They can't seriously expect that I just won't go grocery shopping, push a cart or unload groceries. I don't have an assistant to do this for me. I think it's so foolish to claim someone isn't injured because they have to carry on with their life. It hurts to use my arm but the alternative is I don't get groceries. It's just bias I think