When some people say they dont like dogs does that make you kinda not like that person?

Not ina terrible way but more in a "Whats wrong with you" way

Why would I like dogs??? What's any dog ever done for me besides bark, chase me and try to bite me???

I just don’t understand how someone couldn’t like dogs, but whatever. Everyone’s different I guess.

• DeLayne

Dogs bark very loud! They chase people! They bite people! They attack and sometimes kill people! They stink and they leave their mess all over the place! What is there to like about dogs???

• Alan H

Not at all. There may be a reason why

Maybe that got bitten by a dog once.Whatever their reasons are,thats their choice.Doesnt mean they are a bad person.They might like cats instead.If they abused dogs then I wouldnt like them.

People who don't like dogs were probably pretty sheltered from them when young. Usually after being exposed more, they can soon change their mind if the experience is a good one.

• peachy

I was sick once and had a terrible nightmare of black dogs and people turning into black dogs and trying to hurt me. Needless to say that people turned out to be shitty in general lol I had the worst fear of dogs of any kind after that nightmare.. i only lately shook this fear by forcing myself to touch and play with friendly dogs but it stayed with me for over 20 years and I completely understand people who don’t like dogs.. it’s if they don’t help helpless animals or harm animals of any kind that i know they are sick in their brains..

yeah i think its weird, people that dont like animals must be cold hearted

• DeLayne

Do animals like people??? Animals attack and kill people all the time! They don't care about people!

I think a majority of people who say they don't like dogs probably either never knew a dog or had a dog.

There are likely a lot of people out there who might be scared of dogs for whatever reason, too.

I love dogs!

• Donald

No, some have had bad experiences with them at some point in their lives. There have been way too many people bitten by dogs, some so bad that surgery has been required to save their lives, other have been disfigured. Many people have been attacked or chased by them. I personally have been bitten by a dog, but I still like them.

There other day I was at a pet shop, and a woman and her daughter were looking at a St. Bernard puppy in one of their cubes, at first the puppy was very docile, then it got a little aggressive and the two were very frightened. I got one of the clerks to assist them, it was not a good experience for them.

Have a wonderful day.

• Sandy

yeah, a little. if they don't like animals period, then yeah, that's a huge red flag.