Why is it the more you want to be a Father and a husband the harder it is to find someone?

I have tried for over 25 years to find a woman and it seems like now adays women don't want a love that is able to last through even the hardest storms life sends your way. I have never cheated on a woman in my life nor have i ever hit a woman since i view both as the lowest thing a person can do to someone. I... show more I have tried for over 25 years to find a woman and it seems like now adays women don't want a love that is able to last through even the hardest storms life sends your way. I have never cheated on a woman in my life nor have i ever hit a woman since i view both as the lowest thing a person can do to someone. I have always wanted to be a Father even if the child is not from me and it just seems women don't want real love anymore. I have even been told the one reason i don't have a woman is because i wont consider stuff like open marriage and open relationships....my heart cant love someone that wants to love someone else on the side in a sexual way .