Does the natural sugar in fruit count to the 25 grams maximum daily amount consumed a day? ...?

I’m just confused as I thought it was that you should only count the added sugar in foods that count to the 25 g maximum intake like added sugar in sweets chocolate milk sauces and so on. But natural sugar isn’t the same as table sugar? Also does eating too much fruit contribute to type two diabetes? Fruit is... show more I’m just confused as I thought it was that you should only count the added sugar in foods that count to the 25 g maximum intake like added sugar in sweets chocolate milk sauces and so on. But natural sugar isn’t the same as table sugar? Also does eating too much fruit contribute to type two diabetes? Fruit is healthy. And like a small amount of fruit if you count the amount of natural sugar in like a banana some strawberry’s and an apple for example all comes to around 25 grams of sugar... surely if sugar in fruit counted to the 25 grams amount a day people would be eating way over with chocolate and so on eaten a day plus the fruit. And also in vegetables.