Do you agree it is not good idea to study BS (or MS when it is costly) in English language countries?

Many can get to that SAT score IF TRY Enough, but they can't pay that amount to study in famed universities. They are so expensive.. I don't think quality wise, there is any advantage. They are only famous..

Thanks!

Sorry, but I do not think I agree with you, but your English is not understandable enough that I am sure what you mean/ A Degree even the lesser of the two you mention has value depending on what it is in. A Bachelor or Arts or Science is a minimum degree for many entry level jobs, and a Masters Degree is a requirement in most jobs in the sciences. The Fame of a University has little to do with the education level. Personally If I were responsible for your education I would strongly want you to learn more, or better English.

Your employer will careless where you got your degree from. Go for a regionally accredited university that have lowest tuition

Your English is too weak for you to succeed in any English-speaking university. You would never be accepted.

There is a HUGE difference between the best and worst US universities. I was fortunate to complete my BS and MS at two of the leading universities in the central part of the US. I found that the quality of the students who graduated from leading universities was far better than those who completed lesser-rated institutions.

Consult international rankings for the universities you are considering. You can check by country or internationally, overall ranking v. your intended field of study. It is only worthwhile to study abroad IF you go to a better school, AND you can integrate yourself into a different language & culture, broaden your horizons, develop skills & abilities you would not get at home.

Those universities are famous for a reason - the quality of the education and the research done by the faculty. But more importantly to you, having a degree from a respected university can open doors for you. That could mean studying at a respected university in your country, but many employers are looking for people whose English is good enough to have been successful in an English language degree program, and for people with cross cultural skills.

Some English language countries have the best universities in the world - and this is because they offer the best education.

So while it's not worth getting a degree in English-speaking countries simply to study in that country, if the university is the best, you'll get the best education