Why are my instagram likes dropping?

I am very active on Instagram and have 1.5k followers, and usually get around 250 - 300 likes per each photo, lately when i am uploading pictures, i am only getting around 180 - 200 likes! And my comments are dropping!! What is the case? Keeping in mind that i am a private account! Thanks!!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Marvin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

People are getting smarter and realize that playing with Instagram will eventually result in identity theft.

Thumbing me down does not change the facts. It is really stupid to be using facebook, and the like.

• 4 months ago

it’s likely that if you post very frequently people can get tired of liking all of your photos, it is also possible that your followers are becoming less active

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You're boring...zzzzzzz

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Probably another purge of inactive, bot, spam accounts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Even if you are as great as you say you are, people get tired of the same stuff and move on to new people and things. That's just life.

• 4 months ago

Its probably just that everyone else isn't as active. I've noticed many people are cutting down on how long they spend on social media, I myself don't go on it all anymore. And maybe people stopped liking your stuff because maybe you don't like there's? Its not a big deal, just don't look at the numbers. What matters is real life :)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.