Who is the most famous white singer ever?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

"Who is the most famous white singer ever?"

While it can be debatable as to who the most famous white singer ever was or is, two of the top candidates would either first Elvis Presley, or Frank Sinatra. However in there could also be Johnny Cash. While there are several other artists who could be named, few are/were on the level of those three.

• 5 months ago

Probably Justin bieber or Ariana Grande, I'm such a huge fan of them and so glad I'm stanning them now. A lot of other popular names have either lost their good reputation like Britney (who's still a legend) or are still around like I dont know, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and or have a legacy like Madonna

• Wendigo
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

you're not much if past the age of twenty five. Which means if that's the case, then don't expect to be hearing much of the ones you named, from here on out. I've been doing music history for many a long years now, which is if not fifty years, getting very close to that.

• saq428
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Luciano Pavarotti

• 5 months ago

That's matter of opinion question. No one answer that question. There's no way to know.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Madonna I guess

• 5 months ago

Justin Bieber or Ariana grande.

Mind answering my recent question

• marty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Elvis Presley......

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That's kinda ****** up don't you think?

There's plenty of great white singers.

• Carson
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Elvis Presley...

• 5 months ago

Lana Del Rey. πŸ˜‹

There is only Lana.

• Guardian
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I rest my case. πŸ™Œ There is only Lana. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.