Who is the most famous white singer ever?

"Who is the most famous white singer ever?"

While it can be debatable as to who the most famous white singer ever was or is, two of the top candidates would either first Elvis Presley, or Frank Sinatra. However in there could also be Johnny Cash. While there are several other artists who could be named, few are/were on the level of those three.

Probably Justin bieber or Ariana Grande, I'm such a huge fan of them and so glad I'm stanning them now. A lot of other popular names have either lost their good reputation like Britney (who's still a legend) or are still around like I dont know, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and or have a legacy like Madonna

• Wendigo

you're not much if past the age of twenty five. Which means if that's the case, then don't expect to be hearing much of the ones you named, from here on out. I've been doing music history for many a long years now, which is if not fifty years, getting very close to that.

• saq428

Luciano Pavarotti

That's matter of opinion question. No one answer that question. There's no way to know.

Madonna I guess

Justin Bieber or Ariana grande.

Mind answering my recent question

• marty

Elvis Presley......

That's kinda ****** up don't you think?

There's plenty of great white singers.

• Carson

Elvis Presley...

Lana Del Rey. πŸ˜‹

There is only Lana.

• Guardian

I rest my case. πŸ™Œ There is only Lana. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—