What cures Hiccups?

sugar cures the hiccups

• Kora5 months agoReport

I knew it does because I use a spoonful of sugar whenever I've got the hiccups! Just like in the classic Disney song Mary Poppins a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftxnr28LDXc

• (A)

Water,1 glass full

• In

I always found laying on my left side allows the trapped gas that is causing the hiccups to escape.

Seriously, a spoonful of peanut butter.

Once started, hiccups are sometimes difficult to stop. Try swallowing dry one teaspoon of ordinary granulated sugar.

Tilt your head back, open your mouth and hold your tongue down (opening the airway).

This is based on the fact that you never of anyone having the hiccups while sitting in a dentist chair. I thought it was nuts when I first heard it many years ago, but it worked then and it works now.

I used to drive a party bus (a mini-bus that shuttled college students to a local bar on the weekend evenings). The bus was empty until a guy and his girlfriend got on at a bar to go back to the campus. He had the hiccups and his girlfriend said that he'd had them all day and couldn't get rid of them. As a prank, I suggested the "dentist" trick and within seconds, he was cured. It shocked the heck out of me that it worked.

Since then, I found a job driving an expedited van delivering Caterpillar parts all over the country. Sometimes when I'd stop at a place and saw that the cashier had the hiccups, I told them to do the trick, then went back to get what I came in for. By the ime I got back, the hiccups were gone - this trick has *NEVER* failed.

You probably don't have the hiccups anymore by the time you read this, but keep it in mind for the next time. You will be surprised at how quick and effective it is.

Yo mama need to stop calling my number

Use this weird trick to cure hiccups! But you need to answer this genuinely and to the best of your knowledge. Answer every question and don't take any breaks.

When was the last time you ate carrots? (please think of the answer to yourself). How were the carrots prepared? Were they baked? Were they raw? Were they steamed? Were they in a salad?

and What did you eat them with? Was it a snack, or was it with a meal? Did you enjoy that meal? Who prepared that meal? and who did you eat it with? Was it just you?

When you think of carrots, do you think of orange carrots? Did you know they have purple and yellow carrot variations as well? They're not dyed, they're naturally purple and yellow. Have you seen any other yellow vegetables before? Which ones? Have you ever eaten them? Did you like them?

What purple vegetables are there? Do those purple vegetables make you think of anything else that's associated with them?

• .

Take a deep breath and while holding the air drink a glass of water.