I love writing but I don t want to show it to my family therefore, they won t take me seriously.?

So I have been writing for a solid few years now, but I never show my writing to my family. I have posted it on various websites, like Wattpad and they have had a good response, but I do not want to show my family my writing. The reason why I don t show them is because I do not want them to look at me differently... show more So I have been writing for a solid few years now, but I never show my writing to my family. I have posted it on various websites, like Wattpad and they have had a good response, but I do not want to show my family my writing. The reason why I don t show them is because I do not want them to look at me differently after seeing what goes on in my head. I m the youngest in my family and looked at like the baby so if they ever saw my writing thats a little more "edgier to put it, I feel as if they would think differently of me. What should I do?