Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 5 months ago

I’m scared of getting a ***** when going for a testicle exam?

So I have a lump and I’m going to get it checked but am scared in case I get a ***** and it’ll be awkward. Does it matter if I do. I’m 16 y/o by the way

You are not alone- every male worries about the same thing- whether it be during a genital exam or in the locker room/ shower. All I can say is it happens on occasion. Doctors regardless of their gender are completely familiar w/ the human body and how it functions including the penis. When it does happen they understand why and don't give it a thought. Obviously any time the male genitals are touched arousal can take place- It is the way we are hard wired and the doctors know this.It is embarrassing to the person who it happens to, but worrying about it will only make it more likely to take place.In general when our genitals are examined guys look away- it makes it easier and less likely for the mind/ body to perceive the touching as a sexual stimulus. And you are VERY wise to have this lump checked out,so take care and try not to worry.

• ron h

You're not going to bone up. It's more likely that your Dick will try to hide, but most likely it's gonna just hang. You'll be fine--your dick is like every other man's You'll have your pants down for about a minute and if your dick needs to be moved left or right of raised, the doc will ask you to do that.

You won’t get a *****. I went through the same thing. I’m a testicular Cancer survivor

• Fred

I think you will be fine. Most 16y/os don't get erections during medical examinations. It is different when you are home alone and handle your man bits as you bone up because your dick knows it is going to get some action. Being examined by the doctor is different and I doubt you will get an erection. If you were 13 or 14y/o then maybe you would get one but generally at 16y/o penises behave themselves in non sexual times.

it would be natural if a lady dr

Tell your parents to gtfo and think of something really unattractive like your grandma

• Josie

I bet it is not the first ***** the doctor will have seen.

Where exactly is the lump.

• balan

Physicians have seen many cocks and many erections during the course of their job.Hence they are least bothered.However you may control your emotions do that it will not end up in ejaculation.Regards.

I have never seen anyone I have examined get an erection, it’s not a sexual encounter, it’s very clinical approach it as such.

To be honest when I have been in for these sorts of tests even when it was a very good loking doctor with a sexy irtish accent I was too concerned about the outcome to get a *****.

Even if you do they are professionals and will do their job without comment. They will probably have seen it all before.