Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 5 months ago

What is a good homeless vehicle that no one would suspect?

• In

A windowless van is the favorite of rapists, child molesters, and murderers, although I suppose you could live in one.

Lamborghini Aventador

Why does no one have to suspect it? Do they really harass you for living in a vehicle when you have nothing else? As others said probably one with a logo on it from some company.

Cadillac Escalade.

A step van with a business logo painted on the sign works. For Example - I lived in one for over a year in various parking lots in southern California. It had a big sign on the side advertising it belonged to a commercial mobile office cleaning service - which in fact was true because I had a registered cleaning business and mobile phone number on the side . Nobody but local gangsta thieves ever looked twice at it . Depending on where you intend to squat you can vary the theme if you're clever enough. The trick for me is that office cleaners almost always work at night so the van never seemed out of place to security police or anyone else Just didn't use the same lot every night. And of course I actually did run a business part time and I kept to a schedule. I just lived in the van to save up for more important things than paying rent for a place I hardly spent any time in anyway.

• CB

A van down by the river.

Mmmm Maybe a BMW

2018 Mercedes-Benz