Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 5 months ago

Is it possible to identify with more than one gender?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr. D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

It does happen. For instance, there are males who have a need to cross-dress and feel feminine. They may be satisfied with their heterosexual orientation, but need to express their feminine side from time to time. They do NOT want to be female 24/7. They do not feel they have any identity problems, but their real self has both masculine and feminine gender qualities.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

my doctor tells me that many more people identify as "non-binary".

that is much easier, then to "play the role" for others.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Too bad I don't, sheep. I'm one gwnderand the one I was born as .just cause one low esteem want to label me what they want to label doesn't mean I'm a gender they want me to. lies and projections cause they sure of their own gender, get real, you clowns believe anything a fool speaksabout someone if they don't like the person of pcursw they're gonna tell watever lies about them...worried bout me don't vwnw know me. it isn't my fault they low empty miserbale and feel bad about themselves. nothing to do with me...I know me, do they know themselves ,clearly not all this worry about someone else they DONT like..hahahahahhahaa

Source(s): Is it possible to identify as narrow minded and ignorant?
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not on legal documents no. Be yourself though and don’t try to be someone your not. Remember when that was advice?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

gender isn't real!! live how you want!!

• 5 months ago

i think anything is possible

• 5 months ago

There's only two, Ace.

• Ontol
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I imagine so. Gender is fluid, we are all a mix.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.