Have I been a victim of romance scam ? I've been in an online and phone relationship with a girl says she's from USA but lives in Nigeria ?

She says she's mute and from USA and lived there until her father passed away and had no one to take care of her so moved where her aunt is doing missionary service in Nigeria. We met on facebook and she told me it's around 6-10 k needed to come back to United States and can only be done through a wire... show more She says she's mute and from USA and lived there until her father passed away and had no one to take care of her so moved where her aunt is doing missionary service in Nigeria. We met on facebook and she told me it's around 6-10 k needed to come back to United States and can only be done through a wire transfer of me taking the money and sending it to her in Nigeria.