Does Apple News+ actually give you access to those magazine's weekly publications?

I recently heard of apple news+ and checked it out on my phone (havn't signed up for it yet). it's 9.99 per month and supposedly you get hundreds of magazines for this price. Isn't that a bit ridiculous? Or is it true? I want to subscribe to the new yorker, which I see is on News+ and which is not that... show more I recently heard of apple news+ and checked it out on my phone (havn't signed up for it yet). it's 9.99 per month and supposedly you get hundreds of magazines for this price.

Isn't that a bit ridiculous? Or is it true? I want to subscribe to the new yorker, which I see is on News+ and which is not that much more expensive than a subscription to Apple News+

and, I would also be subscribed to all those other magazines? can someone verify this for me? it seems like too good a deal

btw I know it's only digital
1 answer 1