how do you transfer recorded videos on your iphone to your computer?

i have an iphone with a video on it that i want to transfer to my windows 7 desktop computer...i'm only a learner in technology and tried to send the video by email, but it didn't work because the video was too large to send by email.

so how do i transfer the video i recorded to my desktop pc?

Favorite Answer

Connect it to the PC using the sync/charge cable.

Select "Trust this computer" if prompted (then disconnect and reconnect the phone).

Close itunes if it opens.

After a minute or two, the phone should appear as a device in "computer" (aka My Computer in some versions of Windows - use windows explorer and look under "Computer" in the left column - the phone should appear in that list.

Once it does click it to see the content. Expand it and you should see a folder called DCIM which contains the photos and videos.

It sometimes takes a few minutes for things to properly appear - or you may have to use right click & refresh. Or disconnect and reconnect - but eventually everything should appear.

Once you can see the files, you can copy them to wherever you want. It's the easiest and quickest way of copying large amounts of photos or video from an iphone.

if you type this question in the search bar it rnight corne up with directions on how to do it

If you have set up backups to iCloud you just have to go to icloud.com to get all your pictures and videos. Other than than I guess you can just email it to yourself.