Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 months ago

As a young girl starting to masturbate, what are some tips to make me orgasm?

Only fingering and stuff like that because I don't have any toys!

• LZ-PT

While you start exploring your body just concentrate what actions pleases your more, this way you will learn more n more with the passage of time.

• Sky

Yeah, right. You expect us to believe that?

I’m also a young girl starting to masturbate. I usually listen to 18+ ASMR to get me going! Hope this helps! Congrats, btw!

SHAME on YOU, you should still be playing with dolls. SHAME

• SheilaK

sarah - I may be but you should not call me names for what I believe as I should not call you names that you think masturbation is normal at such a young age.

Fingers need to find your 'g-spot' which is located inside the vagina usually directly behind where your hymen is outside. Need to rub rapidly. And rub your clitoris as well alternately. As for toys, you can make your own. Use a hairbrush handle, piece of a broom or mop handle. You can use a carrot and shape it to resemble a penis.

• NY_Nightowl

This is a horrible answer. NEVER USE UNSAFE OBJECTS.

Everyone is different, so firstly don't feel bad if something doesn't work when people swear it does

In the beginning it'll take some time to learn how to orgasm. That sounds weird but it does.

Personally the clitoris works best, and I've found among most of my friends that vaginal stimulation doesn't cut it.

Also, look into the science behind orgasms. It's both fascinating and very helpful in learning your body.

Mostly have fun, and be safe. Don't put anything into your body that isn't meant to be, and try and wash your hands before and after.

And fun fact: you don't actually have to be turned on or horny to masturbate, benefits of being a woman

Porn , honey buns, porn

ask friends, sisters, mom

Call five of your best girlfriends and ask them what they do. If no one has any more idea that you do why not arrange a sleepover with each one so that you two can experiment until you find what works best .

• kelvin

how about you go and play with your barbies