If I am painting my bedroom all the same color of white what order should i paint? and should i tape off if its all gonna be the same color?

Nooo, Never, I am painting my bedroom all the same color of white.

Use a brush and paint all corners and inside edges, once dry then roll the rest. No need tape anything except plugs and light switches,

You're really, incredibly stupid, aren't you?

there is no reason to tape if you are using the same color for everything.

I personally would start with the ceiling

• Sal*UK

ceiling walls gloss - ceiling and walls in emulsion, woodwork and architravings in gloss. Have fun!

• CB

Assuming you are using semi-gloss on the trim then just paint all the flat paint (wall and ceilings) then you can slop flat on the trim and when you paint the trim it will only need to be carefully cut-in once. No need for tape if you can handle a well made slant-cut paint brush half decently - just keep the semi-off the flat of the walls.