What do you think of the TV series: The Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Do you think people can find genuine love in about four months? Also, what are your thoughts on the show? Personally, it is awkward, mainly because the candidates are fighting for the person's heart while they all kiss that same individual and he/she has affairs with the contestants.

• Spike
    Favorite Answer

How much of it is for real and how much of it is fake as hell. That it is just a script.

The shows Pawn Star and Duck Dynasty are at least 97.97% fake as hell and scripted

I never watch the shows at all, and don't care about it at all. It should have been off the air for good after the first season.

I don't watch it. Too much like "the Dating Game" when audience picks the guy. They don't Know him from Adam. I wonder how many rapes happened because of these shows?

Plus, the words : " Bachelor/Bachelorette" are dated. I was called a "bachelor" in 1978, it was dated, Then. Word is Single. And, in this reference, it was illegal even then to discriminate in housing based on one's marital status.

I have no interest in watching that kind of show.

it's all BS. It's just actresses and actors taking a ROLE, to get some tv credit on their resumes.

It's just a stepping stone to get their faces on National tv.

• Kathy

I do not watch it, because I do like those kinds of shows.

• Kieth

Guys with tons of money, good looks, and a stable background go head to head in fierce competition for a common bar tramp who isn't worth running over with a rental car. And successful women who come from a good background compete for players who never respected a woman in their life. I still can't get over the guy who came on with the mask.

No, it's more for entertainment than for anything serious.