Any ideas for a new system at work?

Hey guys so I work at a company and I’m that company we have a huge arcade which includes 3 different rides. Each time a person presses a button it calls us over and one of us has to copy the ride and operate it . Problem is that there are people who take advantage of others and those people just want to do a... show more Hey guys so I work at a company and I’m that company we have a huge arcade which includes 3 different rides. Each time a person presses a button it calls us over and one of us has to copy the ride and operate it . Problem is that there are people who take advantage of others and those people just want to do a certain ride or none at all, so one person is having to do a lot of rides(idk if that makes sense) I want ideas to create a new system in which everyone gets an even amount of times that they have to go operate the ride. We have tried a white board but that cause arguments . We use to place people at a certain rides for a certain amount of time. Is there any other
4 answers 4