Any ideas for a new system at work?

Hey guys so I work at a company and I’m that company we have a huge arcade which includes 3 different rides. Each time a person presses a button it calls us over and one of us has to copy the ride and operate it . Problem is that there are people who take advantage of others and those people just want to do a certain ride or none at all, so one person is having to do a lot of rides(idk if that makes sense) I want ideas to create a new system in which everyone gets an even amount of times that they have to go operate the ride. We have tried a white board but that cause arguments . We use to place people at a certain rides for a certain amount of time. Is there any other

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Set a schedule.

• DEBS
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You could just tell everyone to grow up and be adults. There shouldn't be such petty issues in the workforce.

• Eva
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Make them go in rotation.

• 5 months ago

"Problem is that there are people who take advantage of others and those people just want to do a certain ride or none at all"

- so fire these people....

- create the chart that rotates the employees through the rides

Employee 1 works ride A from 10-noon; ride B from noon-2; ride C from 2-4

Employee 2 works ride B from 10-noon; ride C from noon-2; ride A from 2-4

Employee 3 works ride C from 10-noon; ride A from noon-2; ride B from 2-4

- make it very clear during training that you are required to follow this chart

- if they don't, consequences including termination will occur.

Why would you let the employees dictate the operations of the arcade?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.