Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 5 months ago

Do I have a future with her?

I’m falling for a married women with babies I know it’s bad! She’s beautiful funny and I love her attitude. She started talking dirty to me first one night and of course being a guy how could I not want to? We’ve been dirty talking for months now and it’s become a habit. I knew before she got married and I’ve never told her how I really feel. We’ve been having xxx chats that lead us into solo masturbation at the same time it’s hot and I think she’s been hinting about us meeting up to do it in person. I want to so bad but I’m really falling for her and I don’t know how to tell her how I feel. Many times I almost accidentally said I love you to her like I’d adopt her babies if she asked me to. We don’t just talk dirty we talk about our lives our families my job her motherly duties and how she takes care of everyone and hardly has time for herself. Her husband works but sounds lazy and boring as hell. She deserves better and she needs variety and I wish I can fulfill that for her but at least I’ve got her smiling and laughing over the phone. I don’t think she’s playing me because there’s days where she called me for comfort when she was stressed out with her life at home and she doesn’t know this but some days I’ve taken off work just to stay home and talk to her without distractions. I think she’d feel honored but I don’t think she’d be proud of me for that because she cares about my financial life she’s been very encouraging.

Don't do it.

Sorry to say that, but no. This is just lust not love.

"Women aren't romantics that's just literary fiction. Men are the true romantics." - Cary Grant

You my friend are not understand women. Women pursue men who can provide the lifestyle they want. If they are love the guy or are even attracted to the guy does not matter. Why? Because women have been cheating on men since the dawn of time. If a man steps out of a relationship, he is a cheater and if a woman does the same thing its an affair. When will drain a man dry if they can emotionally, physically and financially. You noted that she is concerned with your financial life, sounds like she is looking to trade up or at least use you a little. Just enjoy her for the cheater she is, but don't trust her with your heart, because she already promised not to cheat on her husband and she is clearly willing to break that promise. Since she has already made and accepted the argument that it is okay for her to cheat, she can do it any time with anyone, including cheating on you if you let her.

No. You are in LUST not love. She is married, if she will cheat on her husband, she would most likely cheat on you too if you got together. But the thing is, there is a %99 chance you will never be together because she is MARRIED. Also her children have a father of their own.

No she's married off limits you can look but don't touch she has a family. What are you so desperate and ugly you cant get your own? Move on loser and leave her alone

for god sakes if you been playing with yourself for months, its time to walk away and move on with your life. For months she has done this behind her husbands back..strike one. For months he has been comfortable talking to someone other than her husband about her sexual fantasies strike 2. For months she has led you on that she wants more without ever moving forward. Strike 3 Your being used walk away and quit playing with yourself you will go blind.

Her babies HAVE a father and just because she's of dubious character doesn't mean he's just going to let her take the kids. Chances are great you're just a distraction. But on the off chance she'd really mess up her kids' lives for you, be ready for a lifetime of drama because jilted spouses don't just go away when there are children involved.

• Piero

I think you are a toy. Talk and phone sex mean nothing. If she can't manage to have frequent sex with you, then she's just playing ego games. You are cheap entertainment and a distraction. Find a real live GF. This one's a chimera.

LOL you're kidding right? I hope so because you can't base "Love" on sex and mutual masturbation. You're lusting after her (if this question is at all true)

This love you think you have for her is all about your dick.

No. Talking dirty isn't love.