Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 5 months ago

Brexit: What is the probability of a new referendum, in your opinion?

• Betty

50/50....anything could happen with those liars and traitors in Westminster...

• John P

Personally I hope "high". However we felt about the EU in the referendum of 2016, we did not have enough info. And note that a newspaper poll 3 days later reported that 7% of Leavers and 4% of Remainers regretted their vote! With a reversal using that maths, we would have had a narrow Remain vote.

NO we leave at Halloween like it or not

The UK will not be leaving the EU. I don’t know if there will be another referendum to confirm this.

Jack’s Ans - the question would indicate how and on what terms we were going to leave, making clear that rejection of this means remain. A straight question - should we leave the EU without a deal? Or should we leave the EU with (insert miraculous new deal which Boris Johnson negotiates).

I thought it would be the outcome all those seemingly centuries ago...but referenda are not the way to govern. Most people just don't have a clue. We elect representatives to represent us, referenda have no place in any system where about half the people are politically illiterate.

• Commies are politically illiterate which is why your regime is a failure around the world.....and I bet you voted even though you say referendums are not the way to govern. You always were a hypocrite.

Zero I hope, but with the back-stabbing traitors in Westminster who can say

• JASON

The conservatives are going to do it unless there's a general election, which isn't going to happen in time. So nil.

Zero per cent...

• Jack H

65% or thereabouts, far from certain to be honest, but likely...

• catrin l

Dianne, I unblocked you in a moment of sympathy for the devil. Any more of your unwanted interjections and you are for the chop again.

Nil, so dream on.

• Says one who cracked the mirror when she looked into it. A another hapless commie moron.

It is extremely doubtful that anyone on here can provide any informed speculation, due to the lack of knowledge of the situation and all the relevant factors.

One of the criteria for ascending to very highly advanced mentality is the avoidance of speculation about or forming opinions on subjects or events without proper knowledge of said aspects or the relevant surrounding factors.

I stick to the subjects I am certain that I am correct when discussing in detail, unlike so many others in here, nonentities who fancy themselves as experts on the economy and national infrastructure, as well as fancying themselves in general (e.g. leftists thinking they are better than me in my fields).

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).